Monday, August 15, 2016

What's In Deanna's Makeup Bag?

Recently, I've been asked what is in my makeup bag. I have to admit, that's a tough one, because the truth is, I don't have much in there these days.

This is the mascara I use, and I have to admit - I picked it up only because it was on sale for $3. I mean, I couldn't say no to that! One more thing I gotta admin: I actually really like it. I'd probably buy more Essence stuff if I ever had the chance. So, uh, when my makeup supply needs restocking.

I have to admit, the rest of my makeup is dominated by Annabelle products. From my research, they are cruelty free and that is very important to me. So...

I own about six different ones, because I bought them all while they were on sale for a good price, but the truth is, these retail at $4 a piece anyways, and they smell amazing. So, I stocked up.

I also own an actual gloss from them, which I got while it was on sale as well. And (shocking), I use their eyeliner.

See, the thing about Annabelle, and I know it's going to sound like I'm endorsing them, but I'm not.. is that, I actually liked their products before I realized they were cruelty free. That is just the icing on the cake for me. Oh, and they are cheap. Like, we're talking cheap for a drug store brand.

~~~~~

But, since I don't actually have much to talk about, I thought I'd include a little Q & A

1. If you could only use one lip product for a year, what would it be? Hard one, but I'd have to go with something bold. I love my red lipstick.

2. How many steps are in your skincare routine? 3-4, depending on if I'm doing a face mask that day.

3. Do you have a favorite eyeshadow palette? Nope. But, I've been dying to try the Alice in Wonderland one.

4. Bold eyes or bold lips? Lips. A little mascara and eyeliner goes a long way.

5. Drugstore or High End? Mostly drugstore.

6. Would you rather do your makeup or your hair? Hair all the way.

7. Do you have a favorite brand? I try to use Etsy a lot for my shopping, right now, Ten Digits Creations.

8. What's your favorite type of beauty post to write? Hair <333 Actually, that's a lie. I love to feature shops on SMEAR. I love the chance to help amazing shops promote their work (like the SPN nail polish collection, or the Disney inspired jewelry. And I can't forget about the Harry Potter Bracelets).

9. Do you prefer simple or more complex makeup? I'm too lazy for complex. Not even gonna lie.

10. What's one beauty product you couldn't live without? Honestly, nothing comes to mind. A hair brush. I can't stand having tangled hair.

Make Up Bag Post #2

No comments:

Post a Comment