Tuesday, August 16, 2016

What's In My Makeup Bag?



Okay, so I have about a zillion make up bags - and way too much makeup, to be honest! But for the purpose of this post, I'll just share the makeup that I use the most!

FYI, I'm not a makeup expert at all! Because of that, I usually opt for more affordable makeup - and most days, my makeup is very basic. But here's what's in my everyday makeup bag:


Base




So for a base, I've been using this little gem that I actally got from Ipsy. It's Smachbox Photo Finish Primer Oil, I've only used it twice, but I'm liking it so far! But, I usually use e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer and I'll probably stick with that one when this is used up, because e.l.f. works so much better for me.

Moisturizers & Creams




I have a couple of different face creams, but Ren Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream is probably my favorite. I also use moisturizer at least a couple of times a day. I usually make my own but when I don't, I use Mario Badescu Honey Moisturizer. My skin is pretty prone to dryness and it is hands-down the best moisturizer I've ever bought!

Cheeks & Face


For a blush, I use Maybelline Fit Me! Blush. As you can see, I love it - I use it a lot! :) I don't usually use highlighter but when I do, I've been using City Color Highlighting Trio which is pretty good, but whenever I buy another one I'm probably going to try a different brand. And for foundation, I use Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Foundation because it honestly makes my skin feel smooth, whereas other foundations I've used dry me out.

Eyes


My eyes are probably the are that I do the most. I usually use CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner for the bottom and Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise  Liquid Eyeliner for the top. I also use Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Mascara and my Hard Candy Top Ten Trendsetter Palette for eye shadow (I love that palette)!

Lips


Lipstick is one of my favorite makeup items as well, and I own a lot of it! My go-to lipstick is probably Maybelline's Vivid Matte Liquid - I love matte lipstick and I love this color! But I also gotta have my bright red lipstick - especially my Chella lip pencil and L'oreal Paris Colour Riche Exclusive Red.

2 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous pictures! I love the lip color! Does it stay on well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, it lasts a long time for me! :)

      Delete