Sunday, June 5, 2016

My It Works Cleanse Review Pt 2

Hello Everyone,

I apologize for the late post, since this needed to be posted on Memorial Day.

After finishing Day 1 of my It Works Cleanse, I didn't see any difference. I also didn't feel a difference. What the hell, let's move on with Day 2.

Cheers!

Before breakfast, I had my third bottle of the cleanse (cold from the fridge - high recommend). After chasing it with unsweetened tea, it really isn't that bad.

First, let's talk about the taste. I am definitely not a fan, while I've talked to other Distributors and they LOVE the taste. To each their own, I guess.

Second, does it actually work? Yes, but it was different for me, as it will be different for you. I lost 3.6 pounds! That's huge for only drinking 4 small bottles in two days and eating better than I usually do! The average healthy weight loss is roughly 2 pounds a week!

I've been struggling with those 3 pounds for months and I'm hoping this got me over that speed bump. Only time will tell.

What else changed? I haven't had soda since Day 1 (May 28th)...which in my household is HUGE! I also haven't been craving it. Even when I go out with friends, I'm drinking seltzer, water, unsweetened tea or my GREENS. I've always said if I can get off soda, I may have a chance in the gym. Well, let's find out shall we?

After finishing my fourth bottle, I noticed an energy change in myself. I was really craving a salad, but no salad mix in the house. Then, I found my dessert for the night. An apple with honey comb.


If you've never tried honey from the actual comb, you need to. It was so sweet and natural and it really brings out the flavors in the apple. I bought this comb while I was in Savannah for my Girl's Weekend Getaway...Savannah Bee Company.

Third, will I be doing another cleanse? Yes, of course. Right now, I want to focus on my weight loss through the gym. I am thankful that the It Works Cleanse got me over my speed bump and help me beat my craving of soda!

~Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment