Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Days 67, 68, 69 & 70 ~ Results, Interview #2 & Another Migraine

Day 67 - Sunday - September 11th
Last night, I did an Ultimate Wrap Applicator on my belly. Snapped my before pictures and took my measurements, wore the wrap for two hours (even though you can get away with 45 minutes), and then snapped my first after pictures complete with measurements again. I will also be taking more after pictures and measurements over the course of three days. So Tuesday night, I will have my final results! Please take a moment of silence.

Day 68 - Monday - September 12th
Interview #2
I believe it went well. I completed a few basic tests that they require, such as a wpm typing test, "what would you do if?" test, etc. Basically, so the company can see who they're potential employee is like. Besides the typing test, I really don't think anything else is necessary. Our schools are already filled with tests...why would anyone want to take more tests outside of school?

Day 70 - Tuesday - September 13th
The results are IN! And embarrassing pictures are too (ughhh)! I sent the photos to a few team mates and the first thing they said was to email them to corporate because it isn't only noticeable, but also beyond amazing I lost almost 3" inches off my waist, abs and hips. But, the wrap isn't supposed to help you lose inches, it's to tighten, tone and firm. And, did it? Yes. I drank 16 oz of water/greens while wearing the wrap for those two hours and continued to drink 60+ oz each day for three days. It can sound very confusing, but I promise it wasn't. If you're not a big fan of drinking water, it won't work.

I'm am posting my very own embarrassing pictures, because one day I would like to be past this and say "hey, look where I came from!" Please keep in mind, I had a 9 lb 6 oz baby. 

My very first wrap I did back in May. I wasn't big on drinking water back then. I was just starting this new lifestyle change and I knew increasing my water intake wasn't going to happen overnight. Guess what? The wrap didn't work then. I wasn't drinking enough water. This time around... I was drinking more than plenty of water, plus my greens, PLUS eating healthier than I did the first time around. It does make a difference.

Anyway, this isn't a review. I have a party Saturday night that I have to prepare for. So, goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment