Thursday, September 22, 2016

5 Outfits That Prove Frugal Shopping Is Awesome

Written By: Deanna

Recently on my blog, I've started a weekly feature called Frugal Fashion Friday where I share an outfit that is cheap. The goal: Under $30, which can be the price of a top at most store in the mall! I won't lie, sometimes I don't quite make it, other times, I'm way over - but that doesn't mean I'm not scoring good deals for awesome outfits. Today, I wanted to share some of them with you.

Shirt: $6

Pants: $9

Shoes: $8

Purse: $4

Necklace: $4

Perfect for a lunch date with friends and family, or a dressed up BBQ during the summer. I'm a huge believer that if you pair anything with pearls; you're on your way to a good outfit!

This came out at $31 for everything you see in the picture. I'd say that's a pretty good deal, even more so when you take into account the fact that some of these items are old. But I gotta admit, I got lucky by finding such cute shoes!

~~~~~

Flats: $14

Purse: $5

As you can tell, I got a little lucky on this outfit too - I got the shirt for free from someone who was getting rid of bags of clothes. I didn't think it was quite my style, but I decided to keep it still, after all it was a free tank top I could at least wear it to bed, but as it turns out, I adore this shirt!

The shoes were brand new and are super comfy.

The whole outfit came out at a total of $25 and that includes the adorable purse that I am in love with - everyone who seeks it asks me where I managed to snag it! They are always so disappointed when I tell them it was a thrift store find!



~~~~~


Shirt: $5

Shorts: $3

Purse: $10

Shoes: $14

This shirt and the shoes are from La Chatue, which is a huge love of mine, though I got the shirt, shorts, and purse from a thrift store. The purse is a Vera Wang.

This outfit comes out at about $32 for everything, including the shoes and the purse. Not too bad, eh?

I've got to admit, this is one of my favorite outfits that I own. Perfect for the summer weather, which I have been enjoying as much as I can this year!

~~~~~


Jacket: $5

Shirt: $3

Jeans: $9

Shoes: $11

For everything in this outfit, I paid a total of $28 and that was over some time. The shirt featured here I've had for almost 3 years. I would say that it's a pretty good deal, wouldn't you?

And can we please just take a second to look at those shoes?

Of course, they're not the brand of shoes we all think of when we see red soles, but they're freakin' adorable and I absolutely love them to death, so that's all that matters when it comes down to it!


~~~~~

Shirt: $4 at Value Village

Jeans: $10 at Value Village

Shoes: $50

Sunglasses: $5 at Ardens (during a 3 for $15 sale)

Bracelet: $2 on Ebay

So, truth be told I failed this one when it came to my challenge on my own blog. My goal was to create an outfit for under $30. The boots alone are $50. Epic fail, but you know what? These boots are good quality winter/fall boots and are normally $150 - in the long run, I lucked out when I got them for $50, so I'll take that as a victory.





There you have it. My goal is to create affordable outfits that are adorable, so I can prove to people that you don't need to spend a lot. I have new updates (and even info on sales) every week. So, if you'd like to keep updated on that click here. But even if you don't click the link, I'll be bringing On Your Mark more updates on my fashion challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment