Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Day 36 ~ Rest Day, Grocery/Meal Planning & my Motivational Board

My main focus today, besides finally getting Mark to his Monkey Gym (My Gym) class, was to work on my Motivational Board. A few days ago, I posted a picture of it looking almost completely bare and after picking up somewhere around 20 magazines (give or take) from two women from the donation group, I've been pulling pages of pictures I wanted to add to the board.




This is what it looks like now. I still have some work to do, but a motivational board is a working process... there will always be change.


I am sooooo behind on videos for my confidence 31 Day Challenge. Each day that I've been meaning to get to them, I get side tracked and another video is added to my list that I need to complete. I feel like I'm the cat that needs to be sprayed with water. Bad Meredith! 

Friday night, I was finally able to convince my very skeptical mother to do a wrap on her neck. While she may have been rolling her eyes, I was extremely positive it was going to work for her. They work for everyone. I took a picture before wrapping her and one last night on day 4 - after promising to stay hydrated within that period. You tell me...do you think it worked for her?




She was completely blown away by them.... even admitted it on Facebook when I posted it last night! 



I did...in fact... prove her wrong! I will be getting her to do another wrap this weekend.

Gotta get up tomorrow morning for another day at the gym! Gotta pump up my mama muscles! Lol

Have a good night everyone!

Click here for Day 37 & 38...

No comments:

Post a Comment