Friday, July 8, 2016

Day 4 - Double Slack With Greens On Top

Hello Everyone,

Today has not been a good day, but I did want to touch base with everyone on my Paleo/It Works update.


Breakfast - Eggs, Bacon, Nectarine (the usual) with a morning burst shake that contained Strawberries, Mango, Bananas, Orange Juice, Greens, Coconut Water and some crushed ice.

Breakfast was followed by my ThermoFit for the morning. I was bouncing with energy this morning and had nothing to do with it. I was so bummed. I even took Mark outside to play and run around for a good 30-45 minutes. He was bouncing too, but that's toddler for you. 

Lunch was simple - some meatloaf (that I shared with little man) and green beans and 2 green chews. I knew I wasn't going to get a chance to have more than a few bites, so I brought my chews along for the extra fruit and veggies.

Afternoon Snack was a bowl of fruit followed by more ThermoFit. Little man was high on energy today and it was definitely hard keeping up. He's got so much energy and it was just a dull day.

After I finally got him down for a nap, I was able to do some cleaning and reorganizing. I finally got a mini-fridge in my room, so I can control my bulk meals (basically making sure no one else eats them in the house).


Does anyone else have that issue? I've prepared meals, full meals, for the next 3 days and when I go to the fridge to grab lunch or dinner - they are gone. Then I start interrogating everyone in the house and come to find out - someone ate them because it was convenient. Lucky me... I try to plan to be healthy and I end up stress eating because no one else cares about me planning out my meals. (Keep your damn hands off!)

Dinner - well... I didn't even get to that yet. Here it is 11:30 p.m. and I haven't had dinner yet. Maybe I should go check and see what I can eat - that isn't too heavy - before I crash. If I don't, I'll wake up tomorrow wanting to tear the fridge apart "starving."

I didn't really have a 'heavy' meal today, so I'll be passing on my Fat Fighters today. I'll definitely be taking my HSN tonight before bed. It's amazing, when I thought I had nothing to say, I actually had a lot to say tonight. Just the basics - without pictures of my yummy food. 

Tomorrow morning, I'm taking little man to his first gym class. I'll try and take some pictures. I also would like to show everyone how I have my reminder list set up for my daily activities, reminders and upcoming events for the week. (I'm actually writing myself a post it note right now, so I'll remember.)

Have a good night everyone!

Click here for Day 5.

~Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment