Sunday, July 10, 2016

6 Cool Ways To Display Pictures

Written By: Deanna

Recently, I've been renovating my house a little, and with that, I decided I wanted to show off some pictures. I just wasn't sure how I wanted to show them off, so I took to Pinterest and I found so many cool ideas that I wanted to share some of them with you!

It seems like, these days we all have more photos than we used to. Also, with all of our pictures up on Facebook and Instagram, it seems like less and less people are displaying them in their homes. But photos are such a wonderful way to treasure the memories we made. With friends, family, loved ones - these memories deserve to be remembered everyday. So go out, get some stuff to make one of these (notice very little supplies are needed?) and hang some pictures.

You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment