Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Workout Routine

Written By: Deanna

For some reason, whenever someone finds out that I'm a girl and I work out, they always want to know "like, what I do."


Because, you know as a female, I do different stuff than males. Instead of lifting weights, I lift unicorns. But, the other day I got a gym, so I wanted to share what my workout routine is. But the truth is, that would be very hard. Over the years, I've picked up a handful of things that would be considered "workouts" and I've talked about it a few times before. Here, I talk about my love for belly dancing and all the reasons I think everyone should do it!

I also weight train, kick box, and do yoga. It's a lot, but it also means that no matter what, I'm always in the mood for a quick workout. Honestly, it all depends on how I'm feeling that day, what I'm in the mood for and what I'm listening to. To me, workouts are a million times better with music. But, depending on what I'm doing depends on what I'm going to listen to.

I love to put Jack Johnson or Sublime on when I'm doing yoga. When I'm belly dancing something with a good beat - Hollywood Undead, Nicki Minaj, The Creepshow - bands like them. If I'm weight lifting, I'll listen to just about anything right now, but it's mostly Everlast or House of Pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment