Monday, November 7, 2016

November Fitness Challenge Day 7

Hey Everyone!


Guess who's feel better?! That's right..this girl! Thank you greens for clearing up my throat, because I don't feel like slowing down anytime soon.

Over the next few days, I'm going to be too busy with (let's say) "stuff" (more info coming soon), so I'm restricted to at home workouts. But, you can still push yourself just as hard at home than you do in the gym. Do more reps, do more sets, use heavier weights (clearly if you have them...you don't have to go out to buy some).

Drink plenty of water...apparently this is why I wasn't feeling too great the other day. Key to life - stay hydrated...your body will thank you.

Today's workout:
Push Ups
3 Sets of 5 Reps

Sit Ups
3 Sets of 5 Reps

Lunges
3 Sets of 5 Reps

Walk/Jog (while playing the backyard with little man)
.75 mile

I've been making my grocery list for next week. Here's what I have so far...
Sweet potatoes, creamy butter, cinnamon, La Croix (seltzer water), cashews, walnuts, pecans, pepperoni, chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, tomatoes, black olives, beef jerky, case of water, coconut water, strawberries, peaches, spinach, bananas, mango...the list will continue, but that's all I have at the moment.

I will be posting a picture or multiple pictures of my grocery haul, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment