Friday, November 4, 2016

November Fitness Challenge Day 4

Hey Everyone!


How's everyone feeling on Day 4? I'm definitely feeling those sore muscles, but not because of a workout... but because of a therapy session I had on the 2nd. While I did my at home workout, I think by also doing my therapy session...I might have over done it. Ugh!

My back muscles literally feel like a bruised peach. Spent most of last night awake, due to not being able to sleep comfortably. Which, unfortunately, means that my sleeping pattern will be off for a few days.


However, I did receive some amazing news from the doctors during our session... wait for it...this was my Facebook post after the session on Tuesday...



"I am so excited right now, I am literally crying because the doctor finally gave me after 5 1/2 years the OK to jog/run! I feel like I just jumped a huge hurdle, as multiple doctors told me that I would never run again!




5 1/2 years ago, I was in a car accident that took away my potential to be a police officer, and since then I have been fighting for the simple task of just wanting to jog/run. Unfortunately, I'll always be unable to become a police officer after that accident...but I have accomplished getting off of painkillers and muscle relaxers. I now take supplements through It Works Global and have a regular routine at Planet Fitness. My doctors are thrilled that I was able to avoid back surgery and I'm glad they listened to me when I told them my goals!

I am now positive that my leap into becoming an It Works Distributor was definitely the right decision for my health and my family!"

While I feel sooo sore right now, I'm excited to have the physical freedom to attempt what I've longed for, for so long. Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment