Friday, October 14, 2016

My Favorite Quotes; It's Hard To Pick Just One!

Written By: Deanna

This week is always about quotes - wonderful isn't it? I love quotes. I'm a huge believer that quotes are life changing. They are there for you when you can't express yourself, when you want to feel motivation, when you need something or someone to understand you. There is a quote for everything. So, since I'm a big quote person it's probably a good bet that you already know I have a whole bunch of favorite quotes. Let me share them with you.



As you can see all these quotes, my beliefs very quiet a lot. I'm also into taking full responsibility of myself. But most of all, I'm (as one of the quotes says) addicted to bettering myself. Quotes, for me, inspire. I didn't have time to list all of the lyrics I love, otherwise that would be a full blog page and I don't think Meredith would be very happy with me! But, these I will leave you with, and please tell me which of the 12 is your favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment