Friday, September 23, 2016

Deanna's First Year Anniversary

Written By: Deanna

Recently, I had the insane pleasure of celebrating my anniversary with my husband.


Actually, he's my only boyfriend. We were in high school sweethearts and we've been ding this whole relationship thing for the past 6 years. It's actually crazy to think that we've been together for that long. But, it's been such an amazing learning experience.


The truth is, I'm not much of a romantic person and we never celebrated anything - but this was our first year wedding anniversary. So, I wanted to do something special. After a little research, we decided to start our own yearly tradition.

For our wedding, we used notebooks as table numbers - the idea being that people could write notes/messages for us to read on the anniversary that aligns with the year that is on it.

We also decided to do two "joint" gifts. One is a "classic" and one is a "modern" traditional wedding gift. Can you guess which is which?

Note: The paper is classic and the block is modern.

No comments:

Post a Comment