Monday, September 26, 2016

Days 71 - 83 ~ Chaos

Well... talk about a length of time that went up in smoke. *poof* There it went. Yep.

Let me try to recap the last thirteen days, so we can start on a clean slate tomorrow morning...

  • I've been to 3 more interviews for one company in particular, who has already told me they want to hire me, but they are waiting on the background check (which I'll pass with flying colors) & proof at the police department I volunteered at for four years.
  • That police department that I volunteered at for four years, hasn't been contacting me or my potential future career in almost two weeks. They are the only thing standing in between me and providing a life for my son and I. The volunteer coordinator adored me, until I left. So, I had to go above her and e-mail her Sgt. We'll see if that does anything.


  • Mark started t-ball and with the exception of him wanting to play in the baseball field's clay, he likes it! Haha.
  • I've decluttered my closet with clothes I no longer care to wear, even when I lose weight.
  • I've lost a total of 22 pounds and 18 inches from my entire body in 4 months.
  • I've had 5 parties for my business, 2 of which were at my house.
  • I completed a 5K this past Saturday evening (the race started at 11:55pm) called the Glow at the Mall via Active.com. (Pictures will be posted below)
  • I've also signed up for another 5K Color Carnival for October 29th. I can't wait!
  • If you have Facebook and would like to follow along with me on my weight loss journey, you can join my group here: Crawley Family Weightloss Journey.
  • Attended a friend's baby's baptism and took pictures for her family's photo album. 
Sooo many other things, I can't even begin to think of at the moment. Every day, we had something going on and some days, I was swamped with 3 major events in one day that it was crucial for me to nap with Mark whenever possible.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment