Monday, September 26, 2016

Day 26 of 30 to a More Organized You

Today is our twenty-sixth day to having a more organized month.
Let's do this!


Challenge
Write away.

Today's the day to catch up on letter writing. Remember, a short note is better than none at all.

Stay on top of future correspondences with a stack of note cards kept in your glove compartment. Instead of fuming in traffic, pour out your heart to an old friend.


Our Writer's Responses
Meredith
I actually just finished up writing a few thank you notes to the companies I've recently had interviews with. Sometimes, well according to my mom, just a thank you note will land you a job. If it does, I will totally let you know. It hasn't happened yet. And, out of all my friend, I think I'm the only one that write's thank you notes to their potential employers. *shrugs*

Shannon
Quite frankly, letting writing has never been my strong suit. Sure, it's great to hear from old friends...but it makes me anxious to know that a reply is expected. The same can be said for lengthy Facebook messages and anything on iMessenger. I don't have a lot of free time in my days. So, correspondence can often feel like another obligation on my list. I am far more partial to a text message! On that note, I took this challenge in a different direction. Rather than catching up on letter writing. I sent out text messages to friends I missed or wanted to reconnect with.

No comments:

Post a Comment