Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Day 28 of 30 to a More Organized You

Today is our twenty-eighth day to having a more organized month.
Let's do this!


Challenge
"Hair" you are.

Eliminate bathroom clutter by tossing outdated beauty products. A few opened bottles of shampoo? Combine into one container.


Schedule an appointment with your hairdresser. If you've been thinking about shorter hair, now is the time... and it's faster to style in the morning.



Our Writer's Responses

Shannon
When it comes to beauty products? I am the queen of clutter. So this particular challenge couldn't have come at a better time. I have a habit of not finishing hair products but continuing to buy more. I spent an afternoon going through my once organized buckets of hair care products, throwing out old items, along with samples I will never use, and getting back to basics. I tend to use the same hair products over and over again...so some simply did not make sense to keep. My shelf looks neater and I can find what I need faster. It was definitely a productive afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment