Sunday, August 28, 2016

Days 53 & 54 ~ Surprise Meetings... I'm slammed!

I think I'm a bit behind on some of my daily posts, or it may just feel like it. I've been slammed with surprise training sessions all week and I'm beginning to forget what day it is. I literally stared at my calendar for 20 minutes trying to figure out what days I was covering today. Yep, that kind of day.
I don't even remember what I did yesterday, besides receive a phone call from a potential job opportunity that has great hours, great pay, breathtaking products and 100% benefits...and I have an interview on September 6th. But, more on that later.


I just finished up with a training that surprised me two hours ago...something I definitely wasn't counting on, but since Mark decided "hey, nana is home...let's hang on her." I got some time to myself to sit down for this training session. If I wasn't able to, I was going to have to wait until he passed out around midnight and did it before crashing with him.
So, after I stuffed my face with my dinner and grabbed a glass of wine, I grabbed a notebook and a pen and got ready for note taking. Thankfully, it was just a ton of information that I needed to scribble down; it was a pretty laid back kind of night.

I guess that about wraps it up. Good night everyone



No comments:

Post a Comment