Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Day 29 & 30 - Utter Chaos with Sprinkles on Top!

So, the last three days, in a nutshell...

Life happens. Woo saa. 


*glares to my friends that dared me to do this* Actually Sunday, I was dared to do a 31 Day Challenge to help me build confidence in front of the camera while I talk about the supplements I use that help me lose weight. Monday was Day 1 and I was SUPER nervous. I can't remember how many "and's", "but's" and "um's" I had in the four minute video while I talked about our current bonuses and promotions.

I waited until Mark was down for his nap. It was an off day for both of us. I kept forgetting to take my supplements. Thought I put them in my purse, before heading out to Mark's gym class and then realized I didn't. Then Mark's gym class was canceled and since we missed last week, we couldn't have known ahead of time. Ugh!

Tuesday wasn't as bad with the video. I made little cue cards for myself (I did with the first video as well), but the topic was completely different and caught me off guard. Like how to talk about a specific rank without making it sound difficult. If I think too much about something, usually that something becomes more complicated than it really is. 

Today wasn't so bad either. I got to use my mother as a test subject, so it felt like some of the focus was off of me, so I was able to talk about the product more than worrying about stumbling over my words. And I somehow aced my Public Speaking class in college. Where is that professor now?

But, let's go back to our regular posts... I just had to get that off my chest. 


Day 29, Tuesday.

Other than what I mentioned above... Tuesday was the day that a majority of large donations came in for my Facebook donation group called Loving Hearts. I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned that on here before. I posted those throughout the day, took pictures of everything and posted when I had some downtime. I don't get much of that with a hyper toddler.

Shockingly enough, Mark lasted almost all day without a nap. I was planning on taking him to Monkey Gym at 5, but he ended sleeping straight through that class. I definitely wasn't complaining... he was asleep and quiet and I was finally able to think.

Mark and his buddy!
Day 30, Wednesday

A day to be super excited about. I had major plans to get a lot accomplished today....did it? Nope. It never does with a toddler, does it?

So, one of the big things we were planning for today was to go to monkey gym at 5pm. Mark finally passed out, again, at 2:30pm. I was hopeful. I even set an alarm for myself, in case I passed out with him. Sure enough, I did. Did the alarm go off? Yep. Did I stay awake? Nope. Ugh... not again! We did eventually wake up...at 5pm...when we actually needed to be there. Double Ugh!

I did have one errand to run, but another bummer when you plan for something and you end up sleeping right through it. 

I had yet to do my third video for my challenge, so after spending some time at my friend, Kristine's house for Mark, I hurried home to use my mother as a test subject. hahaha. She was a willing, test subject. I'll post the video to the Facebook page, if it will let me.

How is my weight loss going?

I did measurements last night, just to kind of see where I am with that. I haven't completely totaled all of it, but I'm around 11 inches less than what I was when I started! I'm also still down 15.5 pounds... even though I actually shouldn't have weighted myself for a few more days.

What I need to work on, now that I'm healthy again....

  1. I need to get my butt back to the gym at 6:30am and get a good workout in for 3-4 days a week. Being sick really made me slack this week. I hate it. I seriously need those endorphins.
  2. I also need to get back into my rhythm of taking my supplements on my alarm schedule (yes, it is the only way I remember).
  3. I also need to remember to wear my FitBit... I've done long hard days with a lot of moving around and have forgotten to wear it. What's the point, right?
  4. And last, but not least.... I need to eat breakfast again. There is no point in taking these supplements if I'm not eating enough or when I need to be. Bring on the eggs and bacon!
If you would like to see anything in future posts, like product reviews or more pictures of anything, let us know.

Click here to see days 31, 32, 33 & 34.

Good night everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment