Friday, July 22, 2016

DIY: Newspaper Storage Baskets

Written By: Deanna

Okay, can we talk about newspapers for a second? Do you get them? Don't know what to do with them when you finish reading them? Do you even read them before throwing them out?

Let me start off by saying that I live in a rural area and we don't have recycling. I hate it, but you know what I don't hate? Free stuff.

A couple of months ago, I was looking for ways to use up my newspaper, and I stumbled across this picture:


I was thrilled that I had to count something like that, maybe I had found something I could do with my newspaper other than toss it. So, I gave it a shot.

The big question: Does it work?

Yes! I can't believe I'm saying that, but it actually worked. Now, I love DIYing stuff, but I honestly suck at it, so when I realized it was going to work, I was beyond shocked that I could actually do it.

So, before you toss your newspaper, take a second to see if you can do it too. If you can - well, everyone needs storage boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment