Sunday, June 19, 2016

Oh...Bummer!

Hello Everyone,

I had major hopes of attending my first It Works today, but after my best friend scoping out the event today, we've decided it was a no-go. She spent the majority of her day manning a table and tent, even after working a full 12 hour shift last night.

When the event first advertised that they were looking for vendors, I was shocked to see they were only asking for $45 and they were providing the table and tent. I was a bit skeptical, but it's their event. They can do what they want.

So today, when my friend and two other distributors arrived, their table and tent were occupied so they had to run around trying to figure out what was going on. Poor things. I wish I could have helped in some way.

For such a huge event, they seemed very disorganized. They also accepting a vendor (us) from It Works for a show that has no similar interests. After they were there was 8am to 5pm today, they received absolutely no one as a potential customer. No one was interested in the products when they are at a craft show (basically what it was).

Big hugs for my friend though! Now we know what events to avoid.

~Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment