Monday, November 28, 2016

Gift Ideas

Written By: Deanna


Can you believe it is almost the end of the year already? It seems like not long ago, it was January 2016 and I was writing up my goals for the year and promising myself I was going to make it a good year! Wow. And now, I'm going to have to do that all over again. For someone who loves setting goals, I'm okay with that. But, you know what always stresses me out? Gift shopping.

I adore buying loved ones gifts, but when it comes to Christmas and I have to figure out what to get a whole bunch of people, I always have a hard time. This year, I made it my mission to make sure no one else felt that way! Over at my blog, SMEAR, the month of November was dedicated to gift ideas, so when Meredith asked me to do a post with some suggestions! I bit my lip wondering: How am I going to pack all those ideas into one post?

Instead, I'm just going to suggest you all stop by my blog for them and I'll give you a list of what to look forward to, sound good?
  • Gifts under $10
  • Awesome stocking stuffers
  • How I spent under $1000 on Christmas last year
  • Perfect gifts for your girlfriend/wife
  • Perfect gifts for your boyfriend/husband
  • Awesome personalized gifts
  • Unique gift ideas
  • Wrap like no one else!
  • Gifts for the long distance friend
  • Dollar store gift ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment