Monday, September 12, 2016

Day 12 to 30 to a More Organized You

Today is our twelfth day to having a more organized month.
Let's do this!

Challenge
Wash and save.

Tack a small bag to the wall above the washer to hold found items such as buttons and coins.

Clean socks and underwear can wait to be folded. But hang up shirts immediately out of the dryer. They'll remain relatively wrinkle free and be quicker to iron.


Our Writer's Responses
Meredith
This one is literally impossible for me to do, even for as something as simple as this. Why? Every time I hang a bag above the washer, no matter what is in it, it gets thrown out. I won't able to do this one until I have my own place, unfortunately. I did, however, find an alternative method in case you're unable to hang a bag anywhere.

Deanna
Love this! I've been working on my laundry room. Instead of a bag, I'm going to use a basket that says "Lost and Found."

Shannon
One of the downsides of apartment living? Not having your own washer and dryer. I have to share the laundry room with countless other tenants. The result? Poor organization. I am constantly pulling out items from pockets and throwing them anywhere there is room. Since I am unable to tack a small bag to the wall (unless I feel like sharing the bag with the rest of the apartment building!) I have tied a small bag to my laundry hamper. That way, I always have a place to throw those loose items.

Tami
This is something that will be helping to me, because my husband always has coins and other random things in his pockets! So I decided to put a small decorative bowl on the counter by the washer to put all of those things in as I'm doing laundry. :)

Denise
I seem to always have lonely socks. And yet, I always keep them hanging around. I think I need to put a time limit on keeping these. If I haven't found their match within a month, they need to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment