Sunday, September 25, 2016

Bracelets For A Cause

Written By: Deanna


Today, I have to be honest with you, I have a bit of a short post. But it's something that is very important to me. We all love snagging a good deal, right? But there is something else that is also very important - helping the community. Today, you can do both.

Recently, on my own blog, I featured a bundle that donates proceeds to those who have suffered child sexual abuse. The money raised will go towards a retreat for those who have suffered sexual abuse as a child - to connect, learn, uplift and maybe, be able to move forward in some way.

Click here, to see more about the bundle (which offers that gorgeous bracelet seen in the picture), to learn more about how else you can help, or just to share the post (which is helping so much more than you realize!

No comments:

Post a Comment