Sunday, May 8, 2016

Blast Out of Retirement!

Hello Everyone,

Blast from the Past... I just got wind of products from the 90s that will be hitting the shelves again! Eek! 

Bath and Body Works is soon releasing a batch of its most beloved (all of them are) retired scents from the 90's. I get to enjoy retired scents a second time around.


We should be expecting to see these new scents on shelves as of May 27th (only a few more weeks :( ). I'll race you to the door. Unfortunately, the scents haven't been released, but I'm betting there is a Cinnabon scent in there somewhere. That was a popular scent back then (I used to own a LipSmackers Cinnabon flavor chapstick)... and to me, still is.

If you remember last month, Bath and Body Works released (I believe 6 scents) that were retired products. 

If you were a tween or teen in the 90's, you probably had one of these go-to scents: Country Apple, Cucumber Melon, Juniper Breeze, Pearberry, Plumberia and White Tea & Ginger.



The packaging was updated, but they were clearly throwbacks. I'm expecting the same turn out for the next "blast from the past" scents.

We shall see.... hmmm...

What scents do you think they'll release?

~Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment