Thursday, May 26, 2016

How To Save Money With Ebay

Written By: Deanna

So, we all hear that Ebay is amazing for saving money, right? Well, I know when I go on there more often than not, I find that everything is pretty much the same as it is on Amazon.

So, what's the deal with Ebay?

Today, as a bit of an Ebay-a-holic, I want to dish the details on how to save money with Ebay.

First things first, you have to understand that 99% of what you're going to buy on Ebay isn't good quality. It's not going to be much worse than what you find at Walmart, or somewhere like that, but you will probably get it for cheaper.
  • Hair elastics ($2 for 100)
  • Sunglasses ($1 for 4)
  • Cheap bracelets, necklaces, etc. ($0.99)
  • Cell phone cases ($6)
  • Navel bars/other piercings ($0.99)
  • Decorative Pillows ($3)
  • Hooks ($6)
  • Pretty Shower Curtains ($15)
  • Cheap clothing ($5-8 for a romper)
  • DIY/Craft Items
  • Small fashion items, such as boob pads, fashion belts, etc.
  • Beauty items are an awesome buy, but you can't be too picky about what you want. I just bought 10 face mask sheets for $14.
  • New hobbies. For me, this has meant belly dancing, fire dancing, Japanese calligraphy, and even some new crocheting stuff. I recently got a coloring book for $0.99 that I saw in another store for $20.
The fact is, Ebay does have some awesome stuff on the site. It might take a lot of looking for exactly what you want, and you might not even get that. It might also take a long time to shop, and you have to make sure that it's in English, if that matters to you.

A lot of the time, I'm left waiting 20-30 days for the things I want, but I have never spent more than $6 on a navel bar - and the only reason I spent that much is because it was for a Batman one.

No comments:

Post a Comment